In our exclusive strategic process, we first conceptualize a brand’s ultimate big idea, infuse it with energy and run it to its strongest possible level of impact. PR mixes with marketing services and digital strategies in a fully integrated, global approach that’s uniquely suited to today’s flatter, faster, 24/7/365 business environment. We develop a point of view, a big idea and a go-to-market approach.
Route 360 has five key components:
- Listen and learn. Uncover the problem behind the brief. Provide a measurable outcome linked to the problem. Listen to current conversations and influencers, and identify the prosumer’s social sphere.
- Trialogue platform. Capture the key forces of now (momentum) shaping the prosumer, brand and culture around a problem. ID the opportunity, relevance and advantage; leverage these multi-way exchanges of ideas and opinions among consumers, brands and employees.
- Conversation catalyst. The most important conversations aren’t always the first ones launched and managed, but rather the ones that evolve in the cultural zeitgeist that can’t be curated. We explore the zeitgeist for impetus, energy and momentum (trends, celebs, groups, news) that could propel the brand forward.
- Influence mapping. Map the key audience’s (and their networks’) most important influencers and ID how the influences and influencers interact with one another…find out how to fuel the conversation! Create the right messages.
- Share and learn. Execute brilliantly. Find the digital- and social-at-the-core solutions and monitor to assess and course-correct on the fly. Measure ROI and impact.